Thread: How the isorobic exerciser works

Question isorobic exerciser

I was just wondering if anyone on this forum could explian exactly how the isorobic exerciser works and are the guys in the video using the trainer or is that something else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3anMlTS2OCk

Quote Originally Posted by bro
    I was just wondering if anyone on this forum could explian exactly how the isorobic exerciser works and are the guys in the video using the trainer or is that something else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3anMlTS2OCk
    i'm not a very technical dude but what i can tell you is that it does work and was worth every $ i spent.

i think it's a total waste of money. there is other cheaper equipment that will give u the same result.

Gee .... some people don't get my sarcasim at all!

Quote Originally Posted by no23
    Gee .... some people don't get my sarcasim at all!
    relax bud, i was not responding 2 u. i ment the isorobic execiser is a total wast of money.

Yeah, but how does it work??? What does front side pawing have to do with anything??

Quote Originally Posted by arnie365
    i think it's a total waste of money. there is other cheaper equipment that will give u the same result.
    Like what?

Frictional Resistance around a coil. Well worth the money especially if you can get a 50meter cord.

Quote Originally Posted by no23
    Gee, that guy will fly after that! Hell, they had to strap him down to keep him from taking off right then.