Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 730

Thread: WRCortese5's Training version 2.0

  1. #21
    3/11/08

    Because of work conflicts and school stuff going on (crazy week, going to a wedding this weekend so had to adjust EVERYTHING including work scheduling because I am leaving thursday night until Sunday night).. But I'll still manage to get all workouts in.

    Today so far...

    Speed

    3 x 30 Sled
    2 x 30 3 point
    2 x 20f-20e-20f
    2 x 20e-20f-20e

    Total: 390m

    10x med ball throw for height (damn medicine ball split on my last throw, cheap thing.. Need to find a new one!)


    Felt pretty good, no complaints! Going to do the upper session now, then working 630-midnight

  2. #22
    Upper weights continued...

    A1.) Bench 5,5,5 (80%), 4,4,4 (85%)
    B1.) Bent Row 3 x 10 (185)
    B2.) Seated DB Powerclean 3 x 10 (20's)
    C1.) DB Shrugs 3 x 30 seconds (75's)
    C2.) BB Curl 3 x 10 (65)

    Rest intervals were kept fairly short between sets. Entire training time today was about 2 hours total including warm up, speed work, cool down, med ball, and weights.

  3. #23
    3/12/08

    A1.) Depth Drop 4 x 3
    B1.) Back Squat 5,5,5 (80%) 4,4,4 (85%)
    B2.) Standing Long Jump x3
    C1.) Natural GHR 4 x10
    C2.) Cont. Box Jump-8" x5

    Overall good. My phone got stolen though today which sucks Seems like this always happens to me lol.

    Got 2 calls today from other places that want to interview me.. They pay more AND hours are waaaay better. Maybe I can actually find some time to study here and there..

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCortese5
    3/12/08

    A1.) Depth Drop 4 x 3
    B1.) Back Squat 5,5,5 (80%) 4,4,4 (85%)
    B2.) Standing Long Jump x3
    C1.) Natural GHR 4 x10
    C2.) Cont. Box Jump-8" x5

    Overall good. My phone got stolen though today which sucks Seems like this always happens to me lol.

    Got 2 calls today from other places that want to interview me.. They pay more AND hours are waaaay better. Maybe I can actually find some time to study here and there..
    How far were the depth drops?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ku2u#1
    How far were the depth drops?
    Box height was probably ~20-24 in. today, the other box I used last week was being used by someone else. Nothing too intense, just focused on sticking the landing on the balls of my feet and trying to keep the legs little knee bend as possible.

  6. #26
    3/13/08

    6 x 100 70%
    core: 500
    5 min jog/static stretch

    3/14/08

    Only could squeeze in upper weights/med ball with the little time I had this weekend.

    A1.) Incline Bench 3 x 3 (205, 215, 220)
    B1.) Chin Up 3 x 10 (+25 lbs.)
    B2.) Rear Delt Flye 3 x 12 (15's)
    C1.) DB Shrugs 3 x 10 (90's)
    C2.) Lateral Raises 3 x 12 (20's)
    C3.) DB Tricep Extension 3 x 10 (30's)

    Med Ball throw behind head x10

    Post more from this weekend and today later.

  7. #27
    3/17/08

    Speed: 390
    3 x 30 sled
    2 x 30 3 pt
    3 x 20e-20f-20e
    1 x 60 (25)

    Weights
    A1.) Bench Press 3,2,1 3,2,1 (90,95,100%), (92,97,102%) Was only supposed to be able to do 270 (102%), but had 280 on there and it went up easy. Still had another 10-15 lbs in me I think.
    B1.) Bent Row 3 x 10 (165)
    B2.) Seated DB Power Clean 3 x 10
    C1.) BB Shrugs 3 x 30 sec (185)
    C2.) BB Curl 3 x 12

    Pretty happy with today. No spot on the bench, definitely will be back to my old PR soon (315).

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCortese5
    3/17/08

    Speed: 390
    3 x 30 sled
    2 x 30 3 pt
    3 x 20e-20f-20e
    1 x 60 (25)

    Weights
    A1.) Bench Press 3,2,1 3,2,1 (90,95,100%), (92,97,102%) Was only supposed to be able to do 270 (102%), but had 280 on there and it went up easy. Still had another 10-15 lbs in me I think.
    B1.) Bent Row 3 x 10 (165)
    B2.) Seated DB Power Clean 3 x 10
    C1.) BB Shrugs 3 x 30 sec (185)
    C2.) BB Curl 3 x 12

    Pretty happy with today. No spot on the bench, definitely will be back to my old PR soon (315).

    GOOD JOB MAN..

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by tamfb
    GOOD JOB MAN..
    Thanks man, looking for a 360-375 squat today too.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCortese5
    Thanks man, looking for a 360-375 squat today too.

    what are your pr for bp and sq? remember these are not true maxes bc u r during 6 sets at 90+%.

Similar Threads

  1. EMS on hamstrings and glutes only ?
    By Silencer23 in forum Strength Training
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 04:23 PM
  2. Science of Winning
    By kitkat1 in forum Aquatics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 12:00 AM
  3. High jump training plans?
    By ESTI in forum High Jump
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 10:58 PM
  4. videos
    By Principles in forum Discussion Suggestions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2003, 06:42 PM
  5. under/overload
    By jalbert in forum Biomechanics and Physiology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 06:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •