Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Texas A&M

Josh Gordon would have destroyed Jeff Fuller in just about every testing category, it would be a wipeout. Our receivers are so much faster than their guys, it's not even worth discussing. Hell, our QB is faster than all their receivers.

Who are those two guys, did they play last friday? I'm sure BU will be facing AM this year..

Quote Originally Posted by twhite03 View Post
    Josh Gordon would have destroyed Jeff Fuller in just about every testing category, it would be a wipeout. Our receivers are so much faster than their guys, it's not even worth discussing. Hell, our QB is faster than all their receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    Who are those two guys, did they play last friday? I'm sure BU will be facing AM this year..
    Josh Gordon was with Baylor until running into trouble over the summer and transferred to Utah, the strength staff turned him into an animal. Jeff Fuller is the top receiver for A&M. We shall see what happens this year at Kyle Field.....

Can't see BU beating AM. What is BU doing that's special training wise?

Josh Gordon was with Baylor until running into trouble over the summer and transferred to Utah, the strength staff turned him into an animal. Jeff Fuller is the top receiver for A&M. We shall see what happens this year at Kyle Field.....

Can't see BU beating AM. What is BU doing that's special training wise?
    Intelligent strength training, quality movement work, attention to detail and excellent peri-workout nutrition. There are no secrets. Watch the training video I posted a few months ago.

I'm assuming you know more then I know about the aggies program - since they aren't doing anything special - please share. I was on campus over two weeks ago and felt like they were doing some good things. Coach K- motto is to keep things simple stupid - when he was at OSU the players took heavyweight900. lol
    Intelligent strength training, quality movement work, attention to detail and excellent peri-workout nutrition. There are no secrets. Watch the training video I posted a few months ago.

Is the training much different from the notes you sent from your senior year?

Is the training much different from the notes you sent from your senior year?
    I think some things have evolved, they have different levels of development and the program is individualized many times. Guys are running fast and lifting heavy weights.

Give Kaz, Ruf or Davis a call, I'm sure they'll fill you in.

Great game - if your an Aggie fan 55-28. Swope went off with 200+yds and 4tds from the Wr position - Fuller only had 70+yds. I would say BU has some work to do.

It's nothing special, Kennedy had great success with Ohio State in his time their, had some phenomenal athletes to work with. Frankly I'd put our athletes at Baylor on the same level as the Aggies, and I'd certainly go with Kaz over Kennedy--I may be a bit biased!

i will get to see A&M this saturday when they come up to iowa state.

not looking good for us...